How To Publish Your Article To Rogue IMC
* Click on Publish (located at the top right of the main page)
* If you are going to be posting image/movie/sound files, enter how many you will be posting and click the button that reads "define number (max 20)". This will add some fields further down the page. Do this before you fill in anything else.
* Fill in the Title, Author (can be made up), Abstract and the Article itself.
* For each media item you will be uploading, fill in a sub-title, then click the browse button, and locate the file you wish to be posted with that sub-title.
* When you are finished with all of the above, click the button that reads "Submit (patience is a virtue!)". Please, please click this button only once.
* Write a complete abstract. If you article is featured, it looks much better, and is much more informative, to have more than a one sentence abstract displayed on the main page.
* Keep in mind that when viewing the article, you will see the abstract, then the photo, then the body of the article.
* Please keep the size of your files in mind. There's no reason to submit 2 megabyte image files. Try using some image software to reduce these files in size. Under 200K would be a good target to shoot for. If you are uploading large movie or sound files, keep in mind you may want to upload these from someplace with a fast upload speed (AFN maxes out at around 12 Kilobytes per second, SOU might be somewhat faster, not sure about Charter, and dialup will max out at about 5 Kilobytes per second).
* Double check for spelling and capitalization. Your news will seem much more credible if things are spelled correctly and the right things capitalized (call it whatever ism you want, but it seems to hold true).